Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client Yapily is a quickly growing start-up company that provides API-based software to enable innovative products to connect to banks and empowers their financial services. Its software platform enables providers to have a seamless, secure and scalable pathway for end-users to connect to their finances and make payments. It was founded in 2017 and headquartered in London, England.
Currently Yapily are looking to open a new office in Lithuania with the future prospect of it becoming European hub of the company serving most European companies. New team is being built in order to start operations in Lithuania.
- Support, maintain and build customer-facing applications, that can be web or mobile applications;
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables;
- Building and maintaining company style guidelines.
- Experience with server side rendering (Nextjs, Nuxtjs);
- CSS preprocessor (SASS, LESS);
- TDD (Jest, Jasmine, Karma, Enzyme);
- Best coding practices;
- Solid understanding of OOP principles;
- Cypress or Puppeteer;
- Knowldge of one of the following: Vaadin, Android Java or Kotlin, Flutter, web frameworks will be considered as advantage;
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical work experience;
- 4+ years’ web development experience required.
- Stock Options (issued during first year of employment);
- Flexible working options (home based and or flexible hours);
- Diverse working environment.
4900 - 5250 EUR gross