Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
As a part of the portfolio of systems within the Derivatives & Risk IT organization, the Global Limit System monitors the market risk of the bank and continuously validates that the risk does not exceed limits set by the bank. When new trades are created on various trading platforms, the system imports those into a database, calculates combined risks across different categories of assets and raises cases with business if those risks exceed the predefined thresholds.
Currently, we are a team of 3 developers working agile in DevOps roles in close collaboration with our business. Our responsibility is to work with business to ensure that the bank is complaint with regulation, add new functionality and improve the business efficiency as well as keeping the system running.
- Work as DevOps in an agile development team
- Engage with stakeholders and be proactive when solving problems
- Take ownership of tasks and make sure they are successfully implemented
- Keep the system running on production, including being on an on-call schedule.
- Good knowledge of .Net, ASP.NET, .Net Core and C#
- Good understanding of MVVM, MVC and practical experience with client frameworks like WPF or Angular
- Good understanding of design patterns and SOLID design principles
- Experience with MS SQL or similar technologies
- Experience with scrum and agile development, using code reviews, automated testing and CI/CD
- Experience running services on a micro service architecture
- Experience using Entity Framework
- Experience with asynchronous programming
- Experience with containerization, e.g. Docker or OpenShift
- Financial domain expertise
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in the bank
3350-5000 EUR gross