Danske Bank Global Service Lithuania (GSL)
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - Danske Bank Global Service Lithuania, which delivers world-class financial solutions to customers, is currently looking for a new employee to join their team. GSL is the key strategic center for a vast portfolio of banking operations, professional services, business support functions and front-end product development. Having started with out-tasking model approach, the center has grown into a set of competence centers with end-to-end process ownership, business mandate and direct impact on customer experience.
You will be working in an environment where we take the agile mindset seriously and where you have possibility to make a difference and leave a mark if you find situations where we could do better. While there will be intense periods from time to time as we're getting close to our deadlines, we try to work in a fun and relaxed atmosphere on a daily basis. In a way we have the best of two worlds - we have the flexibility and willingness for change of a start-up, while still maintaining the financial benefits of working for Danske Bank.
Our purpose is to disrupt traditional banking and deliver innovative solutions directly to our banking customers. We work with some of the most advanced technologies. We are organized in small teams with full-stack developers in very close contact with our direct business reference.
- You will be a part of the Training and Competency Development Team within AML Customer Service Delivery, focusing directly on Anti Money Laundering/Counter Terrorist Financing (AML/CTF) related activities.
- You will educate relevant employees by delivering training sessions, advisory sessions and on-going mentoring in cooperation with Group Tax.
- You will implement defined practices, procedures and company policies, help update and adjust them and ensure their applicability.
- You will provide tax guidance on specific cases and support to employees working with AML related tasks across business units.
- You will have a close working relationship with Group Tax located in Denmark and with other Tax Consultancy functions across Danske Bank.
- You will participate in quarterly knowledge exchange sessions with Group Tax and Business Units.
- Main workplace is in Vilnius GSL office together with AML Training Academy Team, combined with some travelling to Nordic countries.
- Proven experience in a tax and/or AML/CTF area for 4-5 years.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, law or other business related field.
- Strong foundation of tax technical, analytical and compliance skills and experience, including processes and internal controls.
- Fluent English (written and verbal).
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Enterprising, solution-oriented, enthusiastic and able to interact with all levels of management.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements, priorities and challenges.
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities.
Experience with the following considered as an advantage:
- Working experience in a Financial institution.
- Training delivery experience.
- One of the leading Global Service Centres in Lithuania.
- A growing, international company which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions.
- Leaders who inspire you to succeed.
- An excellent place to grow your career and develop competences.
- A collaborative Scandinavian culture.
- Colleagues across Danske Bank.