Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in the Baltics measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our Client - AmerisourceBergen is a publicly traded Fortune 10 global healthcare solutions company and is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical services companies. Powered by their associates around the world, company provides pharmaceutical products and business solutions that improve access to care. Company operates the backbone of the healthcare supply chain, drives the future of local care delivery and guides medical innovations.
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
What you will be doing:
You will facilitate the efficient management of treasury operations and reports on key treasury metrics to internal and external constituents alike. Primary responsibilities for this role include:
- Manage relationships with banks, asset managers, and third-party service providers on behalf of the company and its subsidiaries
- Manage day-to-day cash flows including credit facility utilization and short-term investments, along with administration of ACH transfers, wires, and other treasury functions
- Forecast and analyze cash flows to optimize cash resources, maintain liquidity, and reduce interest expense
- Assist in the implementation of the Treasury Workstation upgrade, including process development, documentation, and team roll out
- Support all company divesture and M&A activities, including onboarding of centralized treasury operations and procedures
- Maintain records, prepare analysis, and make recommendations regarding the company’s bank account structure and associated fees
- Monitor corporate credit card program for both P-Card and T&E Card programs
- Open, close and transition bank accounts on behalf of company subsidiaries, including KYC processes and system integrations
- Manage bank rights and portal entitlements, including maintaining records of authorized signers and new user additions, terminations, and associated abilities
- Track and renew all Guarantees and Letters of Credit
- Understand financial contracts and bank and merchant services agreements
- Work with the accounting team to closely align treasury and accounting processes for interest income and expense recognition, as well as bank account, intercompany loan, investment and debt balance reporting
- Consolidate date and report on FX transactions across the organization, while monitoring global trends and making recommendations regarding FX strategy
- Support annual audit procedures and liaison with management as well as internal and external auditors
- Assist in preparation of financial forecasts and budgets, as well as net present value analysis and other financial modeling
- Develop and maintain written processes and procedures, including those required for disaster recovery
- Lead strategic initiatives and projects at the corporate and subsidiary levels
- Perform additional responsibilities and generate ad hoc analysis reports as needed
- Broad training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, finance or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- 4-7 years directly related and progressively responsible experience in Treasury/Finance/Accounting field.
- Experience with large company, banking and SAP a plus.
- Familiarity with banking platforms (Bank of America, JP Morgan, Citibank, FIS, etc.) a plus.
- Active learner with ability to learn new systems and applications quickly.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Adapt to working in a fast-paced environment utilizing multi-tasking skills and to meet deadlines daily, weekly and monthly.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
2163 - 3090 EUR Gross