Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Are you interested in, and see yourself working in financial market operations with a focus on risk & controls, client set up and process improvement & automation?
As an Operations Specialist in a global Securities Middle Office team, you will mainly work with Nordic countries and will play an important role in the equities, bonds and cash trading processes within the bank from the trading desk to the final settlement across different markets to ensure efficient trading process with and for our clients.
We are looking for a team player who is keen on efficiently handling many different tasks within an exciting mix of workstreams and will, with attention to detail, deliver high quality on time, coupled with a desire to continuously improve processes, systems, and automation.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role.
- Timely and accurate controls and processing in different markets and on various platforms
- Managing clients’ set up for trading
- Investigating and resolving exceptions and discrepancies with our trade flow, systems and other issues
- Direct daily communication with a wide range of international stakeholders within the bank as well as external parties globally, ensuring quality service delivery
- Proactive risk management with a focus on continuous improvement of our processes and the service we provide to our clients
- 5+ year work experience in middle or back office (preferably in the finance area)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to balance operational and ad hoc tasks
- Proficiency in processing large volumes of tasks within tight deadlines across different workstreams
- Ability to take ownership and show initiative in order to solve any issues throughout the process.
- Experience in past roles focusing on detail driven tasks, such as AML, legal, middle office etc. would be favourable
- Good organisational skills and the ability to adapt to rapid changes and deal with a certain level of unknown
- Knowledge and interest in financial markets and banking operations
- Fluent English in both speaking and writing
1760 - 2700 EUR gross