Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – Outokumpu is a global leader in stainless steel. They create advanced materials that are efficient, long lasting and recyclable – thus building a world that lasts forever. Stainless steel, invented a century ago, is an ideal material to create lasting solutions in demanding applications from cutlery to bridges, energy and medical equipment: it is 100% recyclable, corrosion-resistant, maintenance-free, durable and hygienic. Outokumpu employs some 10,000 professionals in more than 30 countries, with headquarters in Helsinki, Finland and shares listed in Nasdaq Helsinki.
OUTOKUMPU are looking for the candidate who will be responsible of Service Desk Services to provide quality, scope and budget, and include continual improvement.
- Operational Service Management;
- Change Management;
- Monitor, review, report and improve service performance including suppliers;
- Budget, forecast and follow-up cost allocation if applicable;
- Manage the support contract in the service;
- Continual improvement of services for efficiency, security and for end user experience.
- Vendor Management;
- End user satisfaction;
- Coordination of development activities.
- Service Management Experience;
- Fluent English language;
- University Degree of IT or relevant business degree;
- Experience working in Global organization;
- Experience of multivendor IT delivery model.
- Challenging opportunities contributing to OUTOKUMPU industry leading solutions in a friendly, respectful and global environment;
- Pride in working for an industry leader;
- Training depending on what qualifications are needed;
- Flexitime and occasional working hours;
- People orientated company culture, very positive and smart colleagues who will inspire you to join various company events, volunteering activities, etc.
From 2900 EUR gross.