TGW Limited EN
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our partner, Austrian logistics process automation company TGW Limited, has opened an engineering services center in Kaunas. The company is a leading developer and implementer of automated logistics and storage solutions. TGW Logistics Group develops and implements individual automated logistics solutions to international companies and brands.
Due to the high demand in simulation solutions that we use for giving an insight into our most complex systems, from research and development to realization, we are extending our international simulations team. You are a highly motivated, passionate software developer and ready to take the next step in your career? If your answer is yes, this job might be just right for you.
We are looking for motivated juniors, mid – level and senior to join our growing Simulations team!
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Development of our high-performance software systems, algorithms and tools with C#/.NET;
- Optimization of software components and quality assurance;
- Active participation in the entire software lifecycle, from Requirements Engineering and design to roll-out;
- Close collaboration with product owners and system specialists;
- Continuous improvement of our CI/CD pipeline as well as the frameworks for automated testing.
- Completed education in Software Engineering;
- At least From 2 years of relevant job experience and excellent knowledge of object-oriented software development (preferably C#/.Net) required;
- Skills in software architecture and object-oriented design;
- Excellent command of English;
- Independent way of working as well as strong ability to work in a team.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Experience or Interest in designing big software systems, complex algorithms, performant code;
- Passionate about crafting unique software systems and whose motivation is to do something challenging.
- A job in a successful international company with a strong focus on culture and values;
- A cooperative work environment in a proactive Scrum team for highly innovative products;
- Modern, high-quality IT and office equipment as well as numerous benefits;
- The opportunity to work with the latest technologies (ASP.NET Core, Angular, Docker, Kubernetes, Azure DevOps, etc.);
- A well-structured training period and support by experienced colleagues;
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and a lot of room for creativity.
1400 – 5619 EUR gross