Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client Yapily is a quickly growing start-up company that provides API-based software to enable innovative products to connect to banks and empowers their financial services. Its software platform enables providers to have a seamless, secure and scalable pathway for end-users to connect to their finances and make payments. It was founded in 2017 and headquartered in London, England.
Currently Yapily are looking to open a new office in Lithuania with the future prospect of it becoming European hub of the company serving most European companies. New team is being built in order to start operations in Lithuania.
- Support, maintain, and build APIs, tooling, automations, and monitoring services using technologies and services such as, or similar to: GCP, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Java, Spring Boot, Spring Reactive, Project Reactor, Jenkins, Bitbucket CI/CD, Vaadin, PostgreSQL, Swagger, OpenAPI, etc.;
- Define REST API/JSON specification, test cases and build sample open source API code clients;
- Build API clients to consume data from multiple sources, normalising and aggregating formats, in real time or distributed reactive streams;
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables;
- Focus on quality and performance of services, continuously improving code and innovating with better technologies.
- Experience with Java programming;
- Experience with Spring Boot;
- Knowledge of microservices architecture is an advantage;
- Fluency in English language;
- Ability to multi-task, quickly adapt to new development environments and requirements.
- Competitive salary in a rapidly growing start-up;
- Stock Options (issued during first year of employment);
- Flexible working options (home based and/or flexible hours);
- Diverse working environment.
3333 – 5250 Eur gross