TGW Limited EN
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our partner, Austrian logistics process automation company TGW Limited, has opened an engineering services center in Kaunas. The company is a leading developer and implementer of automated logistics and storage solutions. TGW Logistics Group develops and implements individual automated logistics solutions to international companies and brands.
You are a C#/.Net software developer and not only passionate about programming, but also about co-developing large automated intra-logistics systems, and you are looking for a challenging and diversified job?
In this function, you will develop software for creating virtual computer models in the field of simulation and for optimising our complex systems. Due to continuous growth, we are adding new and highly motivated employees who enjoy working on challenging tasks and solving problems by using state-of-the-art technology to our team in Kaunas.
- Development of elements for the product range
- Development of tools for creating virtual computer models
- Development of Simulation models on project basis
- Independent analysis and concept design
- Testing of new components (functional, usability)
- Maintenance and update of existing software components and collaboration on their further development
- Preparation, conducting and documentation of tests, especially unit testing
- A higher education in informatics, ideally with a strong focus on software engineering
- 1-3 years of professional experience in C#/.NET development
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming in C#
- Strong English language skills (verbal and written)
- Having fun on analysing, understanding and improving complex algorithms
- An enthusiasm to work together on products with high quality design standards
- Independent and solution-oriented way of working
- Strong “can do” attitude and persistent in achieving goal
Ideally knowledge of one or more of the following:
- Visual Studio
- Team Foundation Server
- WCF, WPF
- Test-driven development, unit testing
- SCRUM and Agile methods of software development
From 1432 EUR gross