Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Niologic support their customers in anything regarding digitalization and the introduction of artificial intelligence (AI). Disruptive digital products and solutions are their passion. They are united by pragmatism and knowledge from leading universities around the globe. Niologic customer base includes leading companies in consulting, chemicals, retail, hosting and insurance.
As a Software Engineer you are central to product success: The scalability and security of our analytics platform is central to product success! You will help us forming a new team for our Vilnius office. Your work is decisive for the success of the product!
Current analytics platform premergency.de offers the following functions:
- Attractive UI with material design (selective support by award-winning UX designers)
- React / API-driven Frontend
- Various backend services
- Vector-based map services (Mapbox MVTv2)
- Own routing engine and risk algorithms in scalable worker architecture
Niologic Company offers an interesting mix of consulting projects and developing programming of our own analytics platform. You get plenty of chances to work with Big Data and scalable architectures on state-of-the-art projects!
- Product back-end development with continuous deployment and continuous integration.
- New data platform designing.
- Maintaining and extending microservices architecture.
- Scalability, cloud architecture and security questions solving.
- Good knowledge of Java.
- Good knowledge of SQL.
- Willingness to learn.
- Good skills of English language.
- Python knowledge.
- Knowledge in at least one ETL or data processing tool (e.g. Apache Airflow, Apache Beam, Spring Dataflow, Kedro).
- Interest in new tech like GoLang.
- Knowledge of MPP databases like Spark 2.0 or Exasol.
- Knowledge in Scrum, Agile.
- Knowledge of Docker / Kubernetes or willingness to learn these things.
- Knowledge of Data Integrtation.
- Opportunity to progress or become Big Data or ML Engineer.
- Attractive salary and performance based bonuses.
- Free, hot and cold drinks.
- Fruit basket for your vitamins.
- Monthly voucher for gym or sports club.
- Free Coursera training courses and our own specialist library.
- Promotion to qualification as Google Professional Cloud Developer and higher.
- Employer contributions to capital formation.
- Private health insurance.
- Employee referral program.
- Exciting projects in the field of applied mathematics, data science and software engineering.
- In-house product development.
- Big Data "to touch" as a challenge.
- Relaxed working atmosphere in a young, innovative but very experienced team.
- Latest laptop, 27″ displays
- Ergonomic workplace with height-adjustable, standing desk and daylight lamps
From 2475 EUR gross to 4300 EUR gross