Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Under Advisory and Welcoming IT, belonging Advisory Solutions team is expanding its forces and searching for new colleagues in Lithuania.The team is responsible for Advisory and Meeting Booking IT Services, which play an important role in most of our bank customer journeys. We would gladly welcome a new member to fulfil IT Software Engineer role.
Join us if you want to participate in creating remarkable and interesting journeys inspired by multicultural and modern working environment and if you are hungry of new great opportunities for your professional growth.
• Develop new functionality and improve existing applications
• Analyze, plan, design, and test back-end applications
• Be responsible for process from beginning to end
• Solve incidents and defects
• Work in an international/multicultural team
• 1,5+ years of Java Script/Type Script experience
• Git or any other enterprise repository
Bonus points if you have experience with React Native, Node JS, Redux, Styled Components.
In addition to that, we expect that You:
• are fluent in English
• are proactive, positive, passionate, outspoken with “Can do” attitude
• are willing to learn new tools and constantly seeking for personal growth
• are self-organized, responsible and owning the task
• have passion for delivering a well-designed, optimized and scalable solutions, covered by automated unit tests
• are willing to use and search for qualified solutions
• have very good communication skills and excellent teamwork skills
2720 - 4080 EUR gross
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function.
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out.