Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Do you want to join Danske Bank on our journey to disrupt financing processes? We are committed to be at the forefront of digital development in our pursuit to create the bank of the future. To do this we need bright minds and highly motivated individuals with pioneer spirit and a courage to challenge the way we do things.
You will join Asset Finance Tribe, based across various locations in the world. Unit is aiming to digitalize current financing processes for customers in the Nordics. The position is a unique opportunity to contribute to a non-traditional banking set-up characterized by start-up culture, high pace, agile development, flat hierarchy, and with an overarching customer-focused approach.
Your team is named as Nordic Asset Service Customer Attraction and Retention squad which mission is to ensure seamless and intuitive digital customer journey during the agreement lifecycle. Squad is responsible for implementation of customer journeys by building a new digital platforms for Asset Finance customers to be able to manage their agreements and assets.
- You will work with spring boot based micro services
- You will build RESTful services based on PaaS Openshift platform
- You will be part of Java cloud development chapter and will be able to contribute to best development practices
- You will work closely with team’s architects, software engineers and business analysts in cross functional agile team
- Your work will have direct impact and will bring significant benefits for Asset Finance business in Nordic countries
- 3+ years of experience in software development (Java)
- Database knowledge
- REST, RESTful and micro services, and API design
- Spring boot knowledge
- JPA knowledge
- SQL knowledge
- Ability to take initiative and responsibility to deliver in a self-organising and agile set-up
- Fluent in English and ready to communicate on a daily basis with team-members across locations
- CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Java ecosystem
- Agile and test driven development
- Experience in back-end JAVA development covering all phases from design and build to deploy and run.
- Knowledge of source control systems such as Git
- Basic understanding of different banking domains and the correlation between each other
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function.
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out.
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer.
2720 - 4080 EUR gross