Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
In Group Loan Systems we are developing a large systems portfolio with primary focus on mortgage lending. Our systems are built over many years, highly complex and business critical. We are a part of a large and complex business, which is fundamental for the Bank, and we focus on delivering quality solutions with no business disruption.
We deliver change running agile projects. Global team is based across 3 locations - Denmark, India and Lithuania. The department in Lithuania has ~15 colleagues. Most of them are software engineers and business analysts working on project deliveries.
As a team, we value and respect each other. We work hard and have fun. We make each other better.
We build our systems on IBM Mainframe, since they have proven to be solid and able to handle large number of transactions and data.
You will be working with code on mortgage loan systems mainly based on Mainframe technologies: DB2, COBOL, CICS and EGL. Technical experience with any of the technologies mentioned above is not a requirement – we are looking for developers who can create solid solutions and work with legacy systems - we will train the specific language skills.
We heavily use Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence, Zephyr), SonarQube as well as many mainframe specific tools.
If you are unfamiliar with Mainframe, rest assured that this is one of the most secure backend development career paths that will stay on high demand wherever you are in Lithuania or Worldwide:
96 of the world’s top 100 banks, 23 of the 25 top retailers, and 9 out of 10 of the world’s largest insurance companies run Mainframes.
- Seventy-one percent of global Fortune 500 companies use Mainframes.
- Mainframes process roughly 30 billion business transactions per day, including most major credit card transactions and stock trades, money transfers, manufacturing processes, and ERP systems.
- Training programs and experienced colleagues will help you to ensure that your skills are updated on an ongoing basis.
- Experience in software development 2 years minimum
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Willingness to learn new programming languages, tools and processes
- Team player
- English language skills
- Strong database and back-end development skills (advantage)
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank
2550-3850 EUR Gross