Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Our mission is directly linked to the importance of efficiently steering Danske Bank’s financials. Efficient steering is needed to ensure Danske Bank delivers on its financial potential, benefiting customers, colleagues, society, and investors through having a strong bank financially.
We have a substantial backlog of initiatives, delivering on our objectives to provide fast & correct financials to investors, regulators, and internal decision-makers as well as optimize the management of the financial resources.
We are building a green-field event-driven system that will be parameterized and configurable in handling large input streams of data, accounting processes and publication (10k/s message streams, +100 GB data deliveries per day, 50 external delivery systems, processes taking from few seconds to few hours to complete). Join one of the core teams in this large initiative where we build from scratch using new technologies and libraries from Microsoft and third parties in .NET, MS SQL Server, Azure, gRPC, etc. You will design, build, and deploy for high performance, reliability and scalability and work closely together with business, architects, front-end and back-end software engineers and technology Centres of Excellence. We work in a fully agile setting with development teams empowered and accountable to design and build the best technical solutions that fulfill the business needs.
You will join other .NET developers, BI Engineers, DevOps gurus, IT Systems and Business analysts – all working in cross-functional squads to deliver modern technology solutions across all financial domains. Our solution processes a huge amount of data stored on internal Danske Banks’s cloud, so you will work with Big Data related issues.
- Set, design, present a technical vision for the teams and see it implemented;
- Plan, design and develop software that is reliable, testable, easily maintainable, and resilient;
- Present and express design decisions on high and low technical levels, including identifying any trade-offs or challenges that exist with each option;
- Seek continuous learning and improvement for yourself and your team – mentor and guide colleagues with less experience;
- Closely collaborate with business users, IT architects, and different teams inside the bank;
- Challenge the way we do things;
- Contribute to solving incidents and defects;
- Involve into .NET, MS SQL, Azure DevOps based solutions hosted on our private cloud, etc.;
- Expert in data modeling, data structures, data types engineering on high and low levels
- Expert level in data engineering using MS SQL Server
- 10+ years’ experience working with scaled, high-load systems
- 10+ years’ experience working with Microsoft technologies: MS SQL and .NET
- Strong and proven working experience with event-driven architectures, i.e., using messaging systems as Rabbit MQ, Kafka, etc.
- Experience working with systems producing and consuming large amounts of data
- Experience in building service-oriented architectures
- Great understanding of Domain-Driven Design
- Understanding differences between RPC, REST and messaging based approaches
- Ability to ensure optimize performance and eliminate bottlenecks
- Decent familiarity with cloud concepts, such as segmented networks, horizontal and vertical scaling, load balancers, environment separation
- Working experience with different type databases (relational, document and etc.)
- Experience in designing and developing finance / transactional systems in agile setup
- Experience in building systems involved GDPR, audit trailing and compliance
We expect that you are:
- Innovative and creative problem solver
- Curious to learn and try new technologies
- Can-do warrior
- Open-minded team player
- English speaker who can work in a multi-cultural squad
4000 - 6000 EUR gross
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition!
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Architect.