Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
SEB Global Services in Vilnius
SEB is a Northern European financial group for 400,000 corporate customers and institutions and 5 million private individual customers. SEB Global Services (legal name “Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB”, Vilnius Branch) is a company within the SEB Group located in Vilnius, Lithuania executing high quality operations, IT, HR and finance services for the SEB Group companies operating in 20 countries. SEB Global Services in Vilnius follow the same values as the entire SEB Group: we promise our customers a rewarding relationship and that is why we value our employees who are enthusiastic and passionate about their work.
You will be joining a curious, energetic and professional scrum team, which is accountable for maintenance and development of Oracle EBS Financials ERP product within SEB Group. The team is responsible in finding and implementing the right solution for the challenges our stakeholders have in Finance domain. The team is a self-organized and fully responsible for the whole life cycle of the product. Our tech stack includes Oracle EBS Financials, PL/SQL, shell scripting, .NET, Java, C, Linux, Openshift, Github, Jenkins, Azure that offers you different options to develop your expertise.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining Oracle EBS Financials
- Developing and implementing new features and changes
- Performing technical improvements
- Administrating the product (applying the patches, working on upgrades, etc.)
- Supporting business requirements
- Participating in all testing phases.
- Experienced in PL/SQL, shell scripting
- Familiar with .NET, Java, Git, DevOps
- Used to work with complex ERP solutions
- Eager to learn new technologies and use them in practice
- A team player who enjoys taking ownership
- Analytical, accurate and can handle complex information
- Fluent in English.
- Entrepreneurial Scandinavian environment
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Work-life balance
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive health insurance and more.
1900 – 3600 EUR gross