Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - 1stdibs is the world's leading online marketplace for the most beautiful things on earth! Established in 2001 the e-commerce site was created to move the legendary Parisian fleet market into virtual space. Today, company is the largest luxury goods portal offering merchandise from 2 000 luxury furniture dealers as well as art crafts, jewelry, watches, clothes and accessories. 1stdibs are headquartered in New York and since 2015 started new development centre here in Vilnius.
This is an amazing chance to create a global online marketplace. You will have the opportunity to contribute to something exciting, new and creative. Working with the newest technology patterns and services, your work will be used by a strong and rapidly growing global online community.
Day to day tasks including, but not limited to:
- Monitor the production infrastructure / addressing performance alerts;
- Restarting services;
- Responding to bugs tickets/slack notifications;
- Assist developers with deploying/troubleshooting applications in development environments;
- Updating automation software to deploy infrastructure changes in development environments;
- Collaborate on Linux/infrastructure projects with remote admins;
- Assist remote (non-US) teams with environmental issues in prod/non-prod;
- Assist local users with day to day IT issues/projects.
- OS X
- Automation (Puppet/Ansible/Chef)
At least one of:
Nice to have experience with: