Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - TransUnion, is US based credit reporting agency that provides data/insights and information to help consumers and businesses make informed decisions. It operates in more than 30 countries and has more than 7000 employees. The company provides customer credit reporting, portfolio management, marketing and audience segmentation, healthcare revenue cycle management, customer acquisition, investigations and collections, fraud detection and prevention, identity verification and authentication, customer analytics and consulting, data breach, and customer engagement solutions.
Working alongside and collaborating with Product Delivery teams on a daily basis you will be focused on helping to deliver new and key capabilities into the business.
You will play a critical role in ensuring that systems are tuned and built to scale with proper controls in place to ensure high availability.
Your role will entail installing and configuring applications, automating all manual steps to ensure that deployments are repeatable, reliable and rapid. The role will not just see you provide this as an initial service but you will then provide the means to which the development function can self serve to perform these installations via performant automated pipelines.
Along the way, you will be required to proactively lead or assist Product Delivery teams to troubleshoot issues within Route to Live environments, provide consultancy in the area of Route to Live pipelines and their ongoing maintenance.
As solutions develop you will assist development teams ensure the operability of those solutions often providing a bridge between development and operational teams.
For the avoidance of doubt, this role will involve you providing support during core business hours Monday to Friday with no expectation that you will provide on-call out of hours support. You will however be required to assist with performing deployments out of core business hours as and when required.
- Install, automate, build, test and deploy software into a range of technologies.
- Consult on the build and maintenance of product pipelines.
- Develop guidelines, standards, and processes around deployment methods and tooling.
- Establish consistent standards for ensuring High Availability and Fault Tolerant systems.
- Identify and execute on opportunities for automating relevant processes.
- Work directly with Dev & Test engineers to optimise architecture and design approaches.
- Contribute to and evangelise community best practices.
- Manage own workload.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Good hands on knowledge of Linux Operating Systems and Bash scripting.
- Solid understanding of DevOps, Agile, Scrum, Kanban processes and methodologies
- Good background in software development, build or release engineering.
- Experience of High Availability / Disaster Recovery technologies.
- Familiarity with use of source control including branching, workflow, peer reviews etc.
- Good level of PowerShell scripting.
- Good technical understanding of TFS/Azure DevOps Server and Octopus Deploy.
- Good technical knowledge of Jenkins.
- Excellent troubleshooting/fault resolution skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and embrace industry developments and practices from both a Development and Operations background.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Monitoring toolsets (Splunk)
- Advanced PowerShell Scripting
Candidate should either possess or can demonstrate they are working towards the following:
- Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure (AZ204)
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (AZ900)
From 3305 EUR gross