Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
SEB is a Northern European financial group for 400,000 corporate customers and institutions and 5 million private individual customers. SEB Global Services in Riga, Latvia is a company within the SEB Group which provides high quality services for the SEB Group customers and business divisions in 10 sites all over the world. SEB Global Services in Riga follow the same values as the entire SEB Group: we promise our customers a rewarding relationship and that is why we value our employees who are enthusiastic and passionate about their work.
We are looking for a Tech Recruiter to join us in SEB Global Services Riga. Our brilliant Talent Acquisition team plays a crucial role in finding the right talents to shape SEB’s future where we believe that diversity and inclusion are key to success.
As a Tech Recruiter you will be responsible for:
Working in close cooperation with hiring managers to ensure candidate planning, delivery, selection and improve the way we do things
Shaping the organization’s future by collaborating with colleagues across the company to consistently identify and attract brilliant people to SEB
Leading the full recruitment cycle for various IT related open positions: from creating a sourcing strategy to onboarding a new employee
- Experience in working on a full recruitment cycle (2+ years)
- Understanding of IT recruitment
- Ability to handle high volumes in a dynamic business environment
- A person with high ethical standards and who loves teamwork
- A person with an agile mindset that’s thriving in a constantly changing environment
- A person who cares about providing the best candidate and hiring manager experience
It would be a huge advantage if you:
- Have experience in finding IT talents
- Know how to inspire and engage passive candidates
- Are eager to participate in external events, conferences and career fairs
- Entrepreneurial Scandinavian environment
- Friendly and welcoming culture
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive health insurance and more.
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
1600 - 2400 EUR gross