Alliance for Recruitment (EN)
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our Client - International Business and Financial services provider is expanding its services to Lithuania and is looking for various specialist to join their team.
As the Talent Acquisition Senior Sourcing Manager you will be responsible for managing a sourcing team who executives sourcing / recruiting, project management and analytics for your assigned responsibilities within EMEA / US. Your main responsibility will be to work closely with your sourcing team and the EMEA / Americas recruiters to execute region wide talent acquisition sourcing strategies in identifying, attracting and hiring high-quality talent for the business/regions. This requires building strong relationships with recruiting teams and working to influence and facilitate optimal hiring outcomes. You will also serve as a subject matter expert for these key stakeholder groups and provide frequent updates on sourcing / recruiting activity.
- Partnering with Regional business leaders, Recruiters, HR Business Partners and other key stakeholders to analyze business goals, identify talent needs and/or gaps associated with those goals, and develop and implement programs to find the right talent;
- Demonstrating an understanding of the organization’s business models, operations, financial goals, competitive position and talent strategy;
- Building strong two-way relationships with recruiter and hiring managers, providing support (and at times delivery) throughout the recruitment lifecycle;
- Assisting in the sourcing of external candidate recruiting programs that attract, select and retain a qualified, diverse workforce and support workplace diversity goals
- Strengthen existing and identify new sources of hires and develop a network of external talent who can positively impact business outcomes in the future.
- Manage a small group of TA Specialists at various levels to execute the Talent Acquisition strategy aligned to business requirements for their region / client group;
- Provide strategic guidance, enablement, thought leadership and operational assistance to the team;
- Guide sourcers to build, develop and manage a network/database of key competition and talent utilizing and leveraging innovative techniques;
- Analyzing regional recruiting team success against metrics for client groups and creating and executing plans to achieve on-going improvements in results.
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- Substantial HR-related experience in a senior recruiting / talent acquisition role; executive recruiting experience a plus;
- Solid relevant experience in a managerial/supervisory role;
- Strong track record of developing, implementing and managing the strategy for talent sourcing, acquisition and mapping;
- Superior interpersonal and relationship building skills that will enable the building of a deep and trusted relationships;
- Oral and written communication skills demonstrating ability to share and impart knowledge;
- Excellent project management and organization skills in order to work and lead several initiatives simultaneously, effectively and efficiently;
- A background working in both a corporate and agency/vendor environment and managing a team is ideal;
- Excellent knowledge of current trends and practices relating to talent acquisition, including best practices in social media usage;
- Ability to be flexible when needed, to take initiative, and to demonstrate accountability.