Alliance for Recruitment (EN)
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our Client - International Business and Financial services provider is expanding its services to Lithuania and is looking for various specialist to join their team.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for identifying, attracting and screening active and passive qualified candidates to provide a continuous pipeline of resumes for current and future positions across businesses, serving multiple client groups. Your main responsibility will be to work closely with recruiters in EMEA / Americas and/or hiring managers per respective region to identify, attract and hire high-quality talent. This requires strong sourcing capability and expertise in order to facilitate optimal hiring outcomes.
- Demonstrate understanding of talent needs of hiring managers and job requirements to assess candidate quality, skills and fit to identify the best candidate for a position
- Attract and recruit the highest calibre candidates in a time efficient manner
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements
- Interview (screen) all candidates presented for detailed interviewing by hiring managers
- Administer sourcing strategies to identify and recruit potential new hires
- Source active candidates from online databases, internal databases, job boards contact lists and employee referrals
- Source passive candidate leads through internet research, networking sites (Linkedin , Xing), cold calling and market research
- Build and maintain effective relationships and timely communication with internal and external candidates throughout the recruiting process
- Stay abreast of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-heart recruiting practices
- Undergraduate degree level education required
- Fluent English speaker
- Candidate sourcing & research experience, in either a search firm, agency or in-house
- Strong oral and written communication skills – articulate and numerate
- Microsoft Office, including intermediate Excel
- Experience within the financial services and/or software industries, advantageous
- Handling multiple priorities in a professional environment
- Demonstrated best practice recruitment, direct sourcing and selection policies and regulations from sourcing through selection
- Building relationships
- Team Player
- Takes initiative, works pro-actively, ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines