Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Leinonen Lithuania, part of Leinonen Group, an international accountancy and advisory company, has been providing high quality accounting, advisory, administration, payroll management to a large base of international companies in the Lithuanian market for more than 20 years. Leinonen Group develops services continuously to respond to the demands of customers in a rapidly changing environment. This proactive approach enables Leinonen to provide better and better solutions to customers.
- Researching, analyzing and interpreting tax legislation;
- Preparing and submitting compliance (tax) returns;
- Performing tax reviews;
- Assistance in creation of tax strategies for clients;
- Participation in other tax service engagements.
- University degree in Law, Economics, Finance or Business Administration;
- 2-3 years’ experience in providing tax consultations;
- Experience with Value Added Tax (VAT) legislation;
- Ability to provide tax comments in writing and orally;
- Logical and analytical mind, attention to detail;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal;
- Good team player;
- Ability to work independently;
- Good knowledge of English and Lithuanian;
- competitive remuneration package (consisting of base salary and annual bonus);
- work with an international client base;
- relaxed working environment, modern management style;
- flexible working time;
- great team and an opportunity to take part in the development of consultancy practice.
2600 EUR gross