Alliance for Recruitment is the biggest recruitment agency in the Baltics, servicing clients in CEE & Nordics and creating a brighter future for people around! We are the largest headhunting house measured by capacity, a number of successful placements, and annual growth, raising a high-performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
Our client - Continental Tires - for 150 years has been changing the way the world moves - now it is your chance to design the next chapter of the strategic growth field of Continental Tires.
Do you want to join our exciting journey to build a new SSC Center within a Fortune 500 company? You want to co-create and experience a state-of-the art hybrid workstyle? You have the attitude to shape a value-driven and structured service execution within a SSC?
- Leading a team of approximately 10 accountants
- Drive close collaboration and communication of the Shared Service Center with key stakeholders (local management and government, EMEA offices, headquarter and other stakeholders)
- Coordinate and be a main driver in the set up of the new Shared Service Center
- Participation in system changes and innovations also in the context of projects
- Define measures to improve or optimize work processes in coordination with customers, IT service providers and internal bodies, also in the context of projects
- Ensure correct allocation of payment to customer accounts and invoices
- Ensuring the settlement of all receivables of Continental vis-à-vis third parties and group companies
- Support in processing of insolvency cases and coordination with internal and, if necessary, external bodies to clarify the claims of open payments
- Ensure reconciliation of clearing, intermediate, sub- and error accounts in the receivables area
- Definition of work instructions and user documentation
- Carrying out annual financial statement work in the current accounts receivables in accordance with the accounting guidelines of the Continental Corporation and local legislation
- Business administration degree with a focus on accounting or an apprenticeship with additional qualification, e.g., as a financial- or balance sheet accountant
- Several years of professional experience in accounts payable, accounts receivable or auditing
- Very good accounting knowledge and related tax matters
- First experience as a team leader desirable
- SAP/R3 knowledge in module FI desirable
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- High degree of personal responsibility, organization, and reliability
- Strong ability to communicate and work in a team
- Fluent in English further EMEA language, especially German is a plus
2247 - 4393 EUR Gross