Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
SEB is a Northern European financial group for 400,000 corporate customers and institutions and 5 million private individual customers. SEB Global Services in Riga, Latvia is a company within the SEB Group which provides high quality services for the SEB Group customers and business divisions in 10 sites all over the world. SEB Global Services in Riga follow the same values as the entire SEB Group: we promise our customers a rewarding relationship and that is why we value our employees who are enthusiastic and passionate about their work.
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, a large organization with many areas in which one can accelerate, drive, or support our core business. Bring an entrepreneurial mindset, passion for learning, and a collaborative nature, and you will have the opportunity for a long and exciting career here. Does that sound like a fit for you?
Currently SEB Global Services Sub - custody department is expanding and seeking for new Team Manager for Corporate Actions Sweden Team within Securities & Investments Operations. Corporate Actions Sweden team is a part of SEB Sub Custody Operations and handles various mandatory and voluntary corporate actions events in the market, for instance, mergers, name changes, rights issues, and stock. You will be a part of a professional team and will play important role in our mission to deliver World Class Service to our customers, in close cooperation with our Business Partners. Cross collaboration and interaction with other SEB teams with focus on accuracy and timely delivery are essence of our daily work.
- Leading a team of 15 members
- Developing a highly motivated team with a high level of competence in the environment of constant change
- Enabling the team to develop and secure high-quality deliveries of all daily activities
- Building transparent and trustful relationships with stakeholders to meet operational and customer excellence
- Involved in different projects related to IT change, robotics implementation and transformation
- Driving change initiatives
- Participating in customer meetings
- At least 3 years of managerial experience
- Proven leadership skills to inspire, challenge and lead
- Experience in related processes, products, markets (custody, securities, trading, equities, finance)
- Degree in banking, finance, audit, accounting, data analysis, project management or similar field
- Fluent English skills
- Outgoing & positive team player
- Flexible and willing to take ownership
- Demonstrating outstanding problem-solving skills
- Friendly and welcoming culture
- International opportunities and an empowering work environment
- Challenging, cutting-edge work
- Agile and modern ways of working
2150 - 3200 EUR gross. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate*.
* Candidate must meet the requirements of Article 34.5 of the Credit Institution Law