Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
“TransUnion” (formerly Callcredit) is leading providers of marketing and credit solutions including consumer data, call handling, contact center, credit risk, verification & collections. “TransUnion” (formerly Callcredit) is operating in Lithuania since Sep 2012, with their main office in Leeds. 160 people working in Kaunas office. Main areas of operation: IT, data analyzing, digital marketing, customer service roles. “TransUnion” (formerly Callcredit) is well-known in Kaunas market as one of the most attractive employers, providing great work conditions and environment, growth and development opportunities, open and non-formal work culture.
Provides technical support services to customers (internal) including installation, troubleshooting, problem resolution and maintenance.
- First point of contact for incoming calls on the IT Service Desk, ensuring all incidents and requests are logged, prioritised and assigned appropriately, with all key information captured on the helpdesk tool.
- Ensure that incidents and requests are dealt with effectively and escalated as required.
- Remote software installation and troubleshooting. Hardware troubleshooting.
- Provide on-call support on a rota basis.
- Investigate technical queries and provide regular updates where required.
- Analyse/use investigation techniques to resolve queries.
- Resolving queries via different channels such as face to face, telephone and email.
- Develop good working relationships with key contacts throughout the business.
- Maintain high levels of customer service.
- Contribute to the continual improvement of the services provided.
- Work within clearly defined standard operating procedures.
- Education in computer science, information technology, telecommunication, engineering or similar.
- Experience of working in a service desk role and using helpdesk logging tools.
- Previous working experience in IT would be a plus.
- Experience of utilising ITIL Best Practice – desirable.
- Previous experience of working within Financial Services – desirable.
- Fluency in English (verbal and written).
- Ability to quickly learn.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Forward thinking with a problem solving mentality.
- Special training and working with world-class tools.
- A perfect opportunity to join a leading company and work with exclusive customers.
- Possibility to build and develop a career in the international team of professionals.
- Rewarding place to work, dynamic and challenging environment.
Only successful candidates will be notified. Confidentiality is guaranteed.