Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
SEB Global Services in Vilnius
SEB is a Northern European financial group for 400,000 corporate customers and institutions and 5 million private individual customers. SEB Global Services (legal name “Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB”, Vilnius Branch) is a company within the SEB Group located in Vilnius, Lithuania executing high quality operations, IT, HR and finance services for the SEB Group companies operating in 20 countries. SEB Global Services in Vilnius follow the same values as the entire SEB Group: we promise our customers a rewarding relationship and that is why we value our employees who are enthusiastic and passionate about their work.
For this particular position, your main focus will be manual testing of case management application build on IBM Case management platform, however test automation will be part of your job as well. You will cooperate closely with the developers, IT analyst, business representatives, end users and other development teams across SEB group. The job could also imply a number of business trips outside Lithuania.
- Have at least basic experience in manual testing routines and methodologies;
- Are motivated in learning test automation and tools that’s being used;
- Have good English skills;
- Are motivated, quick learner and open-minded.
- Test automation and it’s tools knowledge;
- Knowledge about Xpath
- Knowledge in JAVA
- Have university or higher education degree with a relevant specialization;
- Experience with Scrum;
- Experience in one or many of technologies we use;
- Worked with case management system.
Technologies we use:
- Products: IBM ICM, IBM BPM;
- Back-end: Java, WEB services (SOAP and REST), WebSphere;
- Testing/integration tools: Selenium, Gradle, Eclipse, Jenkins, GIT.
You will work at a workplace characterised by entrepreneurship, openness and genuine commitment. Working with us will give you the possibility to grow your talent through everyday learning, extensive training and other development opportunities. We see the value of a flexible working life, wellness benefits and a healthy lifestyle for our employees. Also, since the start of our company, we have taken an active role in our society’s social development and all our employees have the opportunity to contribute to various social projects.
1800-2700 EUR gross