Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
You will work in Agile development team of highly skilled professionals. The team creates back-end and front-end applications that are used by other developers and customers. The team is fully responsible for the whole process, from refining the requirements to architecture, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance of the solutions. Code reviews, knowledge sharing, exploration and innovation are a part of the team culture. We use Java 11, Oracle, Kafka, Postman, ReadyAPI, BrowserStack, Selenium, RedHat OpenShift etc.
As a Test Automation Specialist you will be:
- Writing, maintaining, and securing execution and monitoring of automated tests – both back-end and front-end
- Designing, developing and executing manual tests.
- Working with UI, API and flow testing
- Analyzing business requirements
- Contributing to the continuous integration activities in the team
- Working with non-functional testing
- Contributing towards continuous improvement and expansion of the test automation framework
- Experience in automation testing
- Experience in Java or similar programming language
- Knowledge of automated and manual testing methodologies and test tools
- Passion for testing and technical challenges
- Analytical skills and high attention to details
- Good English and communication skills
- Friendly and welcoming culture
- Agile and innovative team
- Entrepreneurial Scandinavian environment.
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Work-life balance
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive health insurance and more
1900 - 3900 EUR gross. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate. Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits