Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
SEB Global Services in Vilnius
SEB is a Northern European financial group for 400,000 corporate customers and institutions and 5 million private individual customers. SEB Global Services (legal name “Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB”, Vilnius Branch) is a company within the SEB Group located in Vilnius, Lithuania executing high quality operations, IT, HR and finance services for the SEB Group companies operating in 20 countries. SEB Global Services in Vilnius follow the same values as the entire SEB Group: we promise our customers a rewarding relationship and that is why we value our employees who are enthusiastic and passionate about their work.
Would you like to be a part of the development team working with accounts and payments offering within electronic banking channels for large corporate clients and financial institutions, as well as private individuals, small and medium companies? Now we are looking for a Test Automation Specialist to join ISD Channels department, Accounts & Payments unit in Vilnius
About the position
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Review and analysis of functional testing requirements
- Writing, maintaining and securing execution and monitoring of automated test scripts
- Contribute to the continuous integration activities in the team
- Contribute towards continues improvement and expansion of the test automation framework
You will work in an international environment with teams based in Vilnius and Stockholm. The job could imply a number of business trips outside Lithuania.
Technologies we use:
Java, Java plugins for E2E testing, Selenium, JMeter, OpenShift/Docker, Jenkins, GIT.
To succeed in this role you should have:
- Experience in writing automated test
- Experience with JAVA programming language
- Knowledge of automated and manual testing methodologies and test tools
- Good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle
- Have analytical skills and high attention to details
- Have good English and communication skills
- Be motivated, quick learner and open-minded, willing to share knowledge, help others and accept help
We would consider an advantage if:
- You have experience in performance and/or E2E testing
- Experience in unit testing
- You have relevant university or higher education degree
- Have experience with Agile and/or Scrum
You will work in an industry undergoing major changes and at a workplace characterized by entrepreneurship, openness and genuine commitment. Working with us will give you the possibility to grow your talent through everyday learning, extensive training and other development opportunities. We see the value of a flexible working life, wellness benefits and a healthy lifestyle for our employees. Also, since the start of our company, we have taken an active role in our society’s social development and all our employees have the opportunity to contribute to various social projects.