Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client is Telia Company, the New Generation Telco. 21 000 of their talented colleagues serve millions of customers every day in one of the world’s most connected regions. With a strong connectivity base, they’re the hub in the digital ecosystem, empowering people, companies and societies to stay in touch with everything that matters 24/7/365 on their terms. Headquartered in Stockholm, the heart of innovation and technology, they’re set to change the industry and bring the world even closer for the customers.
We are looking for a E2E Test Lead - QA professional who would like to lead a team in the day to day QA activities and help to improve the test processes. You will be part of the test management group within Telia Company and will be part of adding a third location to the team in Lithuania.
Test Management team is responsible and accountable for the quality assurance of the IT design and development within Sweden IT. Where development is done both in-house and by outsourced suppliers.
Your next Challenge?
If you would like to be part of building up a new team in a new location for Telia Company then this is the position for you. You will be working with End to End integration testing in our target solution where you will have a lot of interactions both with people in Telia Sweden as well as with supplier teams around the world.
Your focus will be to secure quality from our suppliers to deliver high quality functionality to acceptance test to create value for the business and our customers. The work will mainly be focused around our new target solution where the team will design, plan and execute End to End tests from Sales channel to Provisioning and Billing. The team will be testing most of the services which Telia SE provides for our customers – from Mobile to Internet and from TV to other third-party services.
We are looking for people with QA mindset and leadership skills who are self-driven and focus on a team delivery. You shall be eager to learn and focused on team delivery for high quality solutions. We expect that you can take care of planning and leading team’s day to day work from design to execute tests and follow up on defects. You are experienced in Agile testing and development as well as ability to work in a changing environment. You like challenges and are well organized. If you have experience from the telecom sector in areas like Billing, rating or provisioning then that is a plus. The target IT stack implemented is Oracle RXDOD so experience from (Siebel, Oracle BRM) would be an advantage.
- Have a lot of energy
- Like to work in a changing environment
- You like collaboration and are not afraid of asking questions to get knowledge
- Easy to learn and the ability to listen and to speak up
- Ability to be a mentor for your junior colleagues
- Ability to lead the team when needed
- Knowledge of Software Testing basics and basic software development life-cycle (ISTQB foundation or similar certificate is needed)
- From E2E integration test or system test in a complex IT environment
- Agile methods and tools
- Test experience minimum 3 years
- Telecom experience is preferable but not necessary
- Experience from BSS/OSS (CRM, billing, order management etc.) systems is big advantage
- Work in cross border team
- On Test Management activities (planning, designing, controlling)
- Fluent in English
We believe that people thrive in a purpose driven and values-oriented culture. Welcome to Telia the home to your next big opportunity. You will be part of an exciting journey to shape the New Generation Telco and we promise to help you grow, both professionally and personally. We believe in self-leadership where you take responsibility for expressing yourself and achieving great results. IT & telecommunications is not just our business, it’s our passion. You will join a winning team, to work with talented people and help create ideas and solutions for efficient business and better lives.
Besides for each employee Telia has additional employee benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plan;
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers;
- Additional vacation days;
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs;
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment
- 19 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics
Working in this position you will receive a base salary from 2862 EUR (gross)to 4296 EUR (gross) plus annual bonuses depending on your competencies and your and Telia results.