Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
A career in Danske Bank Group IT is an opportunity to face new challenges in one of the most digitalized financial companies in the Nordic region.
Credit and Risk Solutions team is responsible for development and enhancement of IT solutions to support the lending processes and manage credit risks. To ensure high quality standards of the systems we are looking for a Test Manager who would be willing to grow and learn from other professionals by managing and executing the test cycles from start to finish. As part of the role you will be developing test strategy, identifying test cases, creating test matrices, performing tests, and reviewing the results by inspiring other colleagues in the team.
- Define and implement the testing strategy within Credit and Risk area
- Define the scope of testing within the context of each release
- Develop and review test cases
- Plan, execute and perform manual and automated tests
- Implement and develop appropriate measurements and metrics
- Have a positive and pro-active attitude
- Work in collocated and internationally distributed Agile team
- Be an active team player ensuring knowledge sharing among colleagues in the team and organization
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in IT or related technical discipline
- Experience as a Tester/ Test Manager with test strategy and test planning knowledge
- Understanding of automated and manual testing processes, methodologies and test tools
- Be interested in working in core banking technologies, including Mainframe
- Basic understanding of SQL queries
- Experience in delivering test metrics, creating test reports and defect dashboard
- Willingness to learn and improve constantly
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, excellent command in English
- Team player with Agile mindset
- Focus on quality, passion to do things right
- Able to make technical decisions and take responsibility
- Possibility to gain experience and improve valuable skillset in core banking technologies
- An international team of highly skilled IT professionals, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills and technical competencies are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- An inspiring environment in a large international IT organization
- A challenge to improve the processes, introduce good practices and establish decent architecture
- A change of pace with unfamiliar technologies in the recently established organization (DGITL)
- A perfect opportunity to face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius
- Work environment based on modern tools
- Cross business career opportunities in various departments of Danske Group IT