Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – NanoAvionics is the only one well-funded company in Lithuania focused on delivering new generation satellite buses and propulsion systems for the satellite applications market. With facilities in North America and Europe, NanoAvionics’ team consists of driven, young, smart and ambitious employees: we have over forty successful satellite missions and projects under our belt, and keep on counting. The global small satellite market we supply our products to is at the very first stages of development, therefore technological innovations are the key priority to us – that’s why we want to work with talented people like you!
NanoAvionics team is looking for a Testing engineer who would be responsible for the execution of the manual and, later, automated testing before the product’s release to the client. So, if you are patient, always double check before approve and have education or experience in electronic field, WE NEED YOU!
- Hands-on testing;
- Identifying, analyzing and reporting errors to the development teams;
- Contributing to the development and improvement of the testing processes and strategy.
- Understand core testing principles;
- Have experience in manual and automated testing processes and test tools (C++, C, C#);
- Fluent English (spoken and written);
- Patient, quality and detail oriented person.
Bonus points for:
- Experience with unit tests, Jenkins or other CI tools;
- Education or experience in electronic field (must be able to understand general schematics of the product).
- A collaborative environment with engaged, smart and supportive colleagues;
- Brand new office and R&D facilities with all technical equipment and software you will need for your efficient workflow;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours;
- Did we mention Space?
From 1770 EUR gross