Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – Yara grows knowledge to responsibly feed the world and protect the planet, to fulfill its vision of a collaborative society, a world without hunger and a planet respected. Our crop nutrition solutions and precision farming offerings allow farmers to increase yields and improve product quality while reducing environmental impact. Our environmental and industrial solutions improve air quality and reduce emissions, and are key ingredients in the production of a wide range of products. We foster an open culture of diversity and inclusion that promotes the safety and integrity of our employees, contractors, business partners, and society at large.
Would you like to contribute to responsibly feeding the world and protecting the planet?
Yara, the world’s leading mineral fertilizer company and a key provider of environmental solutions, has recently established a European Business Service Center (EBS) in Vilnius. Yara is part of a global network, collaborating to profitably and responsibly solve some of the world’s key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change. The vision for this new center as an integral part of Yara’s supply chain operations in Europe, is to be a valued operational business partner covering end-to-end logistics activities from operational planning, sales order processing, and customer service through to transport activities, enabling Yara to meet its strategic targets through operational excellence. This center is working closely with Yara’s business units, plants and global planning & optimization, and interact directly with customers, suppliers and other business partners.
- To support the implementation and control operation of a new planning software for multi drop planning deliveries, we are looking for someone to drive execution planning control, coordinate and facilitate discussions with all relevant stakeholders, develop procedures and organize training sessions in addition to providing reports and analysis on request
- Identify and share best practices for external hauler delivery planning. Define operating procedures and facilitate training
- Planning operation on request for specific external haulers or countries
- Support and challenge planners to correctly answer claims/issues linked to planning. Drive optimization and efficiency related to delivery planning
- Work in close relation with Customer Service, Transport Coordination, Commercial business unit and external purchase and software supplier
- Responsible for delivering excellent transport services to meet the requirement of the customer and within your team develop and implement solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Be a role model of our culture where health, environment, safety and quality are a top priority, including Yara’s Corporate social responsibility and code of conduct
- Relevant successful operational experience in Logistics, with more than 2 years of experience with truck planning
- Thorough technical understanding, preferably experience with planning software
- Good analytical skills and ability to do data analysis
- Excellent communication skills and a trusted team player
- Proactive and self-driven with a solution-oriented mindset
- Relevant education within Supply Chain is an advantage
- Fluent in English, some travelling for some of the roles may occur
From 1200 EUR gross