Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client, worldwide international company “Etex Group” is now expanding in Vilnius, Lithuania and is looking for experienced specialists to join international team. Etex is an international building materials specialist. Headquartered in Belgium since 1905, the family-owned group operates 120 production sites in 42 countries and generates an annual turnover of around 3 billion euro. With the help of more than 17,000 employees, develops and produces a variety of technically and aesthetically superior building materials. These range from cladding and building boards in fibre cement and plaster to roofing materials, high-performance insulation and fire protection systems, and ceramic floor and wall tiles.
- Review and process expense reports in internal system
- Reconcile corporate credit card transactions
- Communicate the status of expense reimbursements with employees and managers and request additional information if needed
- Provide excellent customer service and address inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Train employees of the company how to use expenses system via phone and email
- Written and verbal fluency in English
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Business administration or equivalent
- 1 – 3 years relevant job experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel
- Knowledge of other foreign languages would be an advantage
- Working in growing international company
- Great development opportunities
- Employee benefits package
from 1431 EUR gross