Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
World Courier designs world-class logistics and supply chain programs in complete alignment with customers’ business goals. With 2,600+ associates across 52+ countries in 140+ company-owned offices, World Courier delivers ultimate peace of mind for the transport and storage of time- and temperature-sensitive products. For more than 45 years, only World Courier has delivered the unsurpassed knowledge, global reach and flawless supply chain execution needed to become the most trusted specialty logistics company in the world.
Treasury Analyst will be responsible for the performance of Treasury management duties, including bank account management, payment processes and resolution. This person will assist with the maintenance of records for World Courier bank accounts and SOX compliance. They will responsible for communicating with Corporate Treasury on a regular basis as it relates to bank account administration.
- Responding to request of different entities (password resets, setup the rights, provide information);
- Coordinate Annual Sox Compliance Audit: get signatures, get access to certain modules of the system;
- Act as a primary bank administrator on portals in Europe, Asia and Latin America;
- Manage relationships with main banking and credit card provider for ASB outside of North America;
- Review bank fees ensuring payments using the most cost-effective payment methods;
- Manage transfer of bank accounts from non-preferred to preferred banking institutions;
- Query failed payments and resolution of issues with banks services liaising with countries using Bank of America;
- Move ASB to best in class Treasury practices outside of North America;
- Ensure all highly liquid bank accounts are interest bearing;
- Assist with set up or removal of users on global signatory lists of 140 bank accounts. Upload documentation into Treasury Workstation for approval;
- Maintain and organize electronic data files as well as hard copies of documents submitted to the banks;
- Ensure compliance with Treasury policies and guidelines;
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects in collaboration with Treasury Department staff;
- Approve / release payments in Treasury system.
- Familiarity with banking platforms (Bank of America, JP Morgan, Citibank, FIS, etc.) a plus;
- Active learner with ability to learn new systems and applications quickly;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Adapt to working in a fast-paced environment utilizing multi-tasking skills and to meet deadlines daily, weekly and monthly;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- The role is supporting World Courier which has offices globally: good global exposure;
- Major growing industry within the wider healthcare industry;
- Parent company of World Courier is one of the top companies in US;
- Dynamic job content;
- Ability to make career within the company.
2475 EUR gross