Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
DLT Technologies is an IT specialist in e-commerce and writes front-end and back-end platforms for e-commerce. The e-commerce company has a unique and innovative concept and was founded in 2002. Today it employs around 85 people. The company wants to expand its IT-team with a driven and passionate new staff members in Lithuania (Vilnius) and Luxembourg.
We offer you an attractive salary with extra-legal advantages. Further you have national and international career opportunities.
You are crazy about taking customer needs, turning them into user journeys and designing beautiful and intuitive interfaces for them. You will help to turn ideas into products by applying your designer skills to develop and improve the interfaces that the development team will build.
These are the most important aspects you’ll be working on:
- Gathered and evaluated user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrated design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Designed graphic user interface elements, like icons, menus, tabs, and widgets.
- Built page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Developed UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Created original graphic designs (e.g. icons, images, sketches, and tables).
- Prepared and presented rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identified and troubleshot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conducted layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhered to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
We are looking for someone who is ready for this challenge with a working spirit of perfectionism and getting things done mentality.
You can expect a team that listens, and to be heard. You can expect to give and provide direct feedback. You can expect to be counted on.
We build our apps, our teams, and our company for the long haul, with a strong eye to effectiveness & happiness.
- Experience designing apps and websites
- English language
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Graphic talent
12 month fixed term contract.
1258-3305 EUR gross