Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - 1stdibs is the world's leading online marketplace for the most beautiful things on earth! Established in 2001 the e-commerce site was created to move the legendary Parisian fleet market into virtual space. Today, company is the largest luxury goods portal offering merchandise from 2 000 luxury furniture dealers as well as art crafts, jewelry, watches, clothes and accessories. 1stdibs are headquartered in New York and since 2015 started new development centre here in Vilnius.
We are currently seeking a user experience designer to work on 1stdibs’ Design Manager product, which is the premier business management solution for the interior design industry. You’ll work closely with engineers, business managers, and customers to design elegant solutions that help thousands of customers grow their business.
What You’ll Do:
- Design workflows, wireframes, and visual designs for our business software.
- Use analytics and customer discovery to help inform design decisions.
- Review engineering work to ensure it meets design requirements and standards.
- Design the look and feel of our next generation products.
- Focus on the unique needs of interior designers and design professionals.
- Prototype designs in order to test their effectiveness and functionality.
- Advocate for simple, elegant designs that help our users do their jobs better.
- Minimum 2-3 years of UX design experience.
- Ability to design independently based on user requirements.
- Ability to work with distributed teams in Vilnius, New York City, and Pennsylvania.
- Experience developing coherent designs and design systems.
- Ability to spot problems with existing designs and suggest solutions.
- Strong visual design skills and passion for simplistic and intuitive design.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. You’ll be expected to clearly communicate design strategy to executives, the rest of the team, and to engineers.
Not a Must, but a Plus:
- Experience working on a leading B2B SaaS product.
- Experience with professional design tools and processes.
- Experience interviewing users and understanding their needs.
- Experience evaluating competitor solutions to inform design decisions.
- Interesting challenges and always evolving tech-stack
- Highly talented and experienced colleagues to gather knowledge from and grow together
- Encouragement and feedback
- Transparency and open communication
- Family atmosphere that feels more like home than work
- Respecting employee’s personal life outside of work
- Extra paid paternity leave
- Wellness program rewards/additional health insurance
- Social and off-site events
- Food/snacks/drinks on a daily basis & Friday’s lunch on us!
From 3500 EUR gross