Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
You might have seen Interactio in top world's conferences, disrupting event industry with real-time audio broadcasting solution for simultaneous interpretation, overflow audiences, poster sessions, and more. Up to now, Interactio were used at 11K+ events worldwide.
Some of Interactio happy clients: European Institutions, Mary Kay, Microsoft, Google, Mastercard, Lush, TEDX, Brian Tracy, Tony Robins, Jordan Belford, etc.
We are looking for a UX designer who would understand our business objectives and technical potential. The UX designer would be responsible for translating our clients’ needs and product vision into wireframes, user flows, customer journey maps, mockups, and prototypes. The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the software product, iterate upon it, and constantly improve according to our user needs.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences on a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to product functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Work with the UI designer to implement attractive designs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Plan and conduct user research and competitor analysis
- Interpret data and qualitative feedback
- Conduct usability testing and gather feedback
- Five or more years of UX design experience (preferably complex software solutions).
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing
- Passion for resolving user pain points through great design
- Business know-how: understanding of business metrics and the ability to translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients
- Openness to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
- Passion for all things UX and other areas of design and innovation, research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (in English)
- Ability to work with the team to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision
- Effective time management and ability to prioritize tasks
- Exciting fast-paced global environment (hey, we are shifting the global market!)
- Potential to earn options in the company
- Besides office in Vilnius old town, the option to stay in our workspace and living space in Klaipeda (spend your summers there if you want!)
- An awesome international team to work with and the chance to bring our exciting technologies to the market.
From 3300 EUR gross