Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for a providing support on all corporate and indirect tax impacts to our Luxembourg Tax Team across a range of different client segments, including private equity, real estate and commercial companies.
Your future responsibilities:
- Strong academic background with a degree in accounting, finance or a related discipline.
- High level of IT literacy with strong Excel and Word skills.
- Knowledge of French would be an advantage.
What will make you stand out in a crowd:
- Good communication skills, organised and flexible;
- You possess team spirit with the ability to work independently using your own initiative when appropriate;
- Ambitious with a high level of energy and commitment;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet a range of deadlines;