The company is constantly growing and currently is looking for a talented HR Generalist.
The aim of this role is to take care of the local recruitment process, align business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. Co-create Company positive culture and to be a local right hand of Head of People Operations.
- Have 2 to max 4 years experience in HR Generalist, HR Specialist, HR Administrator or similar roles, preferably in a high-tech and creative environment;
- Like making other people’s life easier;
- Have excellent communication skills both in English and Lithuanian;
- Understands internal needs, employee goodwill and the public image of the organization;
- Have high-level interpersonal skills and communication skills in a multicultural environment;
- Have strategic and commercial mind-set;
- Are flexible – do not think in patterns they have become accustomed to, but have actual respect for the individuality and uniqueness of every person;
- Are strong project-wise and think in terms of scale (introduce solutions that are designed for years, not only the here–and–now);
- Have an understanding of Lithuanian employment law.