Nice to have skills:
It is important that you are independent, creative, thorough, and responsible. You are able to plan your time and be focused on a comprehensively good result.
• Updating, supporting, and maintaining the news portal;
• Working with other large and medium-sized media and e-commerce projects, being responsible for their renewal;
• Designing and implementing new products from the very beginning;
• Minimum 1+ years of PHP experience.
• Experience with Laravel (preferred) or Symphony.
• Experience with SQL database.
• Ability to work independently and be oriented to details, responsible and creative.
• Knowledge of Linux syntax, Redis, and Elasticsearch.
• Experience with GIT.
You will be joining the Asset Financing Tribe. The Tribe’s goals are to deliver digital end-to-end asset financing products to our customers while maintaining a long-term focus on building a robust and scalable platform to support all our products within the Nordics.
The position is an interesting opportunity to contribute to a non-traditional banking set-up characterized by a start-up culture, agile development, flat hierarchy, and an overarching customer-focused approach.
Deliver expertise through collaboration with focus and speed
• 1+ years of software development experience using Java.
• Experience with Spring Framework.
• Good communication and English language skills (written and verbal).
• Analytical skills, mindset & ability to analyze old systems.
As a Backend (Node.js) Developer you will be a great contributor to Backend Microservices and Browser-Based Applications. Also, you will be working closely with the business to develop prototypes, pilots, and full-scale production applications.
Required technical skills:
Must to have:
Nice to have: