If you want to join a newly created and centralized Master data management team responsible for the data accuracy of the whole of the Nordic countries, if you want to engage on a day to day to develop and strengthen our best practices, if you want to collaborate with business leaders across the organization within your expertise area…then, this role is for you.
Within this role, you will :
Loan origination team is responsible for the customer's journey from when they start to fill an application for a loan until they sign the contract. Our team owns 20+ services including customer facing web applications, back-office web applications for our customer administrators, integrations with government registries and various 3rd party services.
We are currently looking for a new team member to join SAS community at SEB and build the competence to work with important processes in the bank - Assets Under Management (AUM) as well as contribute to other internal financial steering processes. The IT solutions that the team works with are used in SEB globally which defines the exclusivity of the role.
As a SAS Developer you will be responsible for:
Augant mūsų kibernetinio saugumo operacijų apimtims, ieškome kibernetinio saugumo produktų vystymo eksperto, kuris prisidės prie įmonės kibernetinio saugumo produktų klientams kūrimo, diegimo, priežiūros ir konsultavimo.
Architektūros ir informacinių sistemų saugos skyriaus misija – nuosekliai planuoti ir koordinuoti informacinių technologijų architektūros ir informacinių sistemų saugos valdymą atsižvelgiant į LB veiklos tikslus, didinti jų brandos lygį, užtikrinti valdymo reikalavimus.
We are looking for a talented engineer with a passion for hands-on development, working on a complex code base, developing products with great UI & UX, and thriving to expand their skills every day. Cocoa/AppKit/UIKit, Core Data, Swift, and Objective-C have no secrets for you! You’ll be one of our macOS gurus, and help develop and support one of the most widely used native app for developers.
We are looking for several mobile application developers to build out and continuously improve our mobile banking applications.
• Designing and building advanced applications for the iOS platform
• Continuously discovering, evaluating and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency
• Actively participating in the entire development process, from initial design up to launching the product
• Estimating application/feature development time
• 2+ years experience in the commercial development of iOS applications
• Deep knowledge of Swift/Objective-C
• Understanding of Apple design principles and interface guidelines
• We expect you to have a professional level of written and spoken English.