Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Sorainen is a leading fully integrated regional business law firm with offices throughout the region, in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, and Belarus. With 32 partners in regional partnership and more than 200 lawyers and tax specialists, they have the resources to support clients on all business law and tax issues involving the Baltic States or Belarus. Founded in 1995, the firm has more than 80,000 cases on its track record, along with over 1000 M&A transactions to date. At Sorainen, they are committed to making the world a better place.
Our integrated and specialised Finance & Insurance team has advised and acted for both leading and aspiring players from all segments of the financial services industry. In Lithuania, the team consists of 14 skilled lawyers who focus on different legal and business topics relevant to finance sector and ranging from AML to international lending and capital markets transactions.
Your main duties would be helping clients with a broad range of financing transactions (international and local), advising on various matters related to provision of financial services, dealing with regulatory matters for traditional banking, alternative financing and Fintech clients.
We expect you to be compassionate and empathetic, open-minded, value driven and willing to achieve more in your professional life. Furthermore while working together with other jurisdictions and practice groups you will be encouraged to acquire a more in depth knowledge of legal and business issues of finance sector.
Can you see yourself as part of the team? If so, we look forward to meeting you!
- Proficient in Lithuanian and English, including written and oral communication skills
- At least 2 – 4 years of legal experience in dealing with financial sector companies or company law (as in-house or external advisor)
- Collaborative mindset and ability to collaborate with different teams within the organization
- Self-driven, detail-oriented and adept at time management
- A smart and energetic team with an open mindset and a great sense of humour
- A dynamic working environment in the very heart of Vilnius with flexible remote work opportunities
- A coaching manager and personal mentor to support and advise you
- A strong emphasis on continuous learning – conferences, workshops, seminars
- Other benefits: additional vacation days, modern office in Vilnius centre, wellness reimbursement, and others
- Remuneration package consisting of monthly salary and yearly bonus
From 2630 EUR gross