Alliance for Recruitment (EN)
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - an international, digital, SME focused lender. Company’s focus is on broad range of loan products: investment loans, working capital credit, factoring, leasing, guarantees. Company is acquiring a bank license and is offering a vacancy for:
- Collaborating with the governing management bodies of the company in preparing the risk management strategy.
- Establishment and development of risk management strategy, systems and processes.
- Overseeing and control of the risk management function in the company, that the risk management procedures and processes are appropriate and effective.
- Develop and manage credit risk policy, risk assessment models and tools.
- Monitoring of loan portfolio quality.
- Establishing and overseeing ICAAP/ILAAP policies and models; ensuring the adherence to applicable regulatory.
- Ensure the function of anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing, i.e. clients’ operations and transactions are duly monitored and assessed.
- Experience in identifying, assessing, evaluating and managing risks within a complex operating environment
- proven experience in senior risk management role (5+ years)
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business management or related field.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Lithuanian.
- An exciting opportunity to play a solid part in the creation of a complex organization
- Extensive development opportunities of a small and dynamic financial organization
- Possibility to have a broad area for making decisions locally, share your know-how as well as experience, make an impact
- Future possibility to take part in company’s remuneration scheme.
- Being a member of the board
- Remote work possibility
4000-6000 EUR gross