Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - MuchBetter, founded in 2017, is a multi-award-winning e-wallet app, providing a truly secure and enjoyable banking alternative for customers all over the world. Company serving over 550,000 consumers and over 350 merchants, providing access to Modern e-wallet for secure online purchases and person-to-person transfers. MuchBetter has offices in the UK, The Isle of Man, Spain, Costa Rica and is now expanding to Lithuania.
The company is currently looking for Compliance Officer for their Lithuanian team. This person will maintain the overall compliance strategy and approach for the company in accordance with its strategic objectives and regulatory framework in which it operates and will be the focal point with local regulators and law enforcement.
- Working in compliance area – understand and document regulations that impact the company;
- Monitoring if compliance and AML procedures and processes are working correctly;
- Managing internal investigations of suspicious activity in accordance with the AML policies and procedures;
- Advising on new products/business partners from an AML and Compliance perspective;
- Implementing action plans based on compliance audits and/or changes in regulations as applicable;
- Constantly stay up to date with newest innovations or/and regulations in compliance field.
- 3+ years’ experience in compliance area (AML, regulatory) (big advantage if they have wider compliance knowledge);
- Knowledge of Lithuanian laws and regulations and experience of operating within a licensed organization;
- Ability to work independently and prioritize own work load;
- Organized, analytical, proactive, flexible, high quality standard;
- Good English and Lithuanian language skills (Russian knowledge would be big advantage).
3305 – 4132 EUR gross monthly.