Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - Unify Square is a USA-based rapidly growing hi-tech company with multiple subsidiaries in the European and Asia-Pacific regions. Unify Square’s software and services optimize and enhance the world’s largest collaboration and communication deployments, helping businesses manage and secure their meetings, chats, and calls. Founded by Microsoft product visionaries Unify Square has become a global elite partner for Microsoft Teams, Slack, Zoom, Skype for Business, Workplace by Facebook, and Office 365. Unify Square solutions have delivered value to more than 5 million collaboration seats, in over 300 enterprises across more than 50 countries, and in most major industry verticals.
The Unify Square Data team is looking for a Data Platform Engineer to drive innovation and build from scratch a data platform that will be used by machine learning engineers, data analysts, product software engineers. You will ingest and process Fortune 500 enterprises data from communication platforms, digital workspace monitoring endpoints, experience management systems. Ever-growing amounts of data will require from you solid problem-solving skills and unconventional approaches to data challenges.
As a Data Platform Engineer, you will:
- Analyze potential data sources
- Design and implement data pipelines
- Manage and maintain Azure Data Bricks clusters
- Work on internal Data team’s packages for data preparation, monitoring
- Participate in bi-weekly data/machine learning papers review meetings
- Have professional skills development plan and required help
- Strong background in one of the following disciplines is expected: Software Engineering, Database Systems, Big Data, Machine Learning
- Ability to grasp new technologies very quickly
- Algorithms and data structures knowledge
- Experience working on batch and real-time data pipelines using Python, SQL or other programming languages
- Experience working with storage types (SQL, NoSQL)
- Experience working with Azure Data Bricks or other distributed computation platforms (preferred)
- Experience working with monitoring tools like Grafana (bonus)
- Ability to work effectively and independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both in writing and verbally in English
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year college or university in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent work experience in the industry preferred
As an employee of Unify Square, you will enjoy an attractive work environment in Vilnius. In addition, we offer competitive compensation and benefits.
2500 - 5500 EUR gross