Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client Revolut is here for those who refuse to settle. Who never stop moving forwards. Who continue to search for new ideas and better experiences in everything they do. Because today’s hyper-connected world deserves a financial partner just as progressive.One that adapts to your needs, gives you control and constantly pushes you into new exciting spaces. Free international money transfers, fee-free global spending, always at the interbank exchange rate.Business or Consumer, Revolut is the only banking alternative designed for your global lifestyle. Welcome to a world Beyond Banking. Welcome to Revolut.
Revolut is seeking an intelligent, dynamic, innovative, and driven Deputy Money Laundering Reporting Officer. You will be responsible for maintaining compliance with the relevant anti-money laundering rules and ensuring the effectiveness of the systems and controls in the Financial Crime Compliance team.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Assess and advise Revolut employees on a broad range of anti-financial crime matters, including anti-money laundering, sanctions, fraud, data privacy/ cyber-security, and other regulatory inquires
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to mitigate financial crime risk
- Develop and implement internal control to mitigate financial crime risk
- Submit external reports and be the point of contact with state supervisory institutions and financial intelligence
- Cooperate with other colleagues globally
- Provide advice to senior management
- Perform training to employees in financial crime risk area
- Experience as compliance/ anti-financial crime officer in a Lithuanian financial services institution
- Experience in FinCrime operations, acting as the escalation point and ensuring positive hits are investigated and escalated as required
- Deep knowledge of local and international AML and sanctions regulations
- Experience in operating a variety of internal and external systems and databases in order to complete investigations
- Reviewing the firm’s procedures and implementing the process when necessary
- Presenting a summary and proposed conclusion to management in a timely and clear manner, including proposals to implement appropriate steps to mitigate risk and/ or monitor it
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Competitive salary
- Biannual equity bonuses
- Medical insurance
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
From 4160 EUR gross