Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client Adform is the only global, independent and fully integrated advertising platform built for modern marketing. Since 2002, Adform has developed technology to enhance human/machine collaboration and deliver augmented intelligence, thereby amplifying business results for its clients in 25+ countries around the world.
Adform is growing and looking for a DevOps Engineer to join a team, which provides services and consultations for our 250+ internal clients (mostly developers).
The core services of the team include, but are not limited to:
- Deployment workflows and tooling
- Observability platforms
- Configuration management
- Automation and self-service platforms
- Building and maintaining team services in a high scale environment on top of Kubernetes and OpenStack
- Providing CI/CD tooling, based on GitHub Actions, DroneCI and TeamCity
- Building internal tools and services using Go and Python
- Owning and developing internal self-service platform
- Automating all the things (with a decent serving of yak shaving)
- Sharing knowledge and consulting developers on improving the development process
- Following technology trends and implementing best practices
- Continuously developing personal, interpersonal and technical competence
- Linux Server administration skills
- Knowledge of observability systems (e.g., Prometheus, Grafana, Thanos, ELK)
- Understanding of configuration management practices and tools (e.g., Puppet, Ansible)
- Experience in programming experience with Go, Python or .NET Core
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines
- Worked with Grafana Loki, HashiCorp Vault, HashiCorp Terraform or JFrog Artifactory
- Have contributed to an open-source project
- Experienced and professional team
- Challenging and unique tasks
- Dynamic, inspiring, and international environment
- Creative approach
- Informal style of leadership and communication
- Possibilities to learn and work with experts from different countries
- And some other standard benefits: company offsite events, team buildings, game rooms and other fun office activities
From 3300 EUR gross. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies.