Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
SEB Global Services in Riga
SEB is a Northern European financial group for 400,000 corporate customers and institutions and 5 million private individual customers. SEB Global Services (legal name “Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB”, Riga Branch) is a company within the SEB Group located in Riga, Latvia executing high quality operations, IT, HR and finance services for the SEB Group companies operating in 20 countries. SEB Global Services in Riga follow the same values as the entire SEB Group: we promise our customers a rewarding relationship and that is why we value our employees who are enthusiastic and passionate about their work.
SEB is a leading regional provider of sub custody business, and we are continuing to grow and expand our local presence in Nordic region. We believe that it all starts with a strong team consisting of people with different skills, experiences, backgrounds, talents who are willing to grow and develop within the securities business.
Your responsibilities would be a variety of:
- Being a trusted partner and enabling participation in corporate action events such as shareholder meetings, mergers, and acquisitions
- Processing of income payments, including dividends, interest, and tax payments
- Advisory part and provision of a thoughtful feedback to complex customer inquiries
- Ensuring immediate action, research and troubleshooting all discrepancies
- Challenging the status quo by analyzing the existing ways of working and optimizing them
- Participating in development projects on a market level
- Representing the team in client due diligence visits
- Close collaboration with SEB teams within different geographies and many more
- Several years of experience in related business areas: finance, banking, audit, insurance, accounting, tax administration, Global Business Services
- Mature personality who wants to expand own knowledge and skills
- Flexible, customer-oriented, and willing to take ownership
- Ready to share new ideas, creative solutions and refreshing perspective
- Precise and attentive to detail, you spot mistakes and are ready to solve them
- Up for a challenge, enjoy competing with yourself to realize your full potential
- Excellent English language skills – both verbal and written
- Entrepreneurial Scandinavian environment
- Friendly and welcoming culture
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive health insurance and more.
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected, and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
1300 - 2100 EUR gross