Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client DELETE/KAGOOL - unify the real and digital worlds by creating great experiences that matter to people in their daily lives. Using their ambition, creativity and skill to power amazing customer experiences for leading brands through the smart use of technology and data.
- You'll be familiar with working on greenfield as well as existing solutions;
- You’ll be at the top of your game and have a real passion for self-development keeping on the front foot when it comes to knowing what’s going on in the development world;
- You’ll be able to quickly assess the technology landscape of a project and support in guiding technical solutions;
- You’ll enjoy sharing knowledge with other members of the team; through PRs, pair coding or teams channels.
- Experience with “some” CMS;
- Build tools such as gulp, grunt or webpack;
- Working within Visual Studio/VS Online;
- Agile working practices understanding backlogs and user stories, and comfortable with estimating work;
- Working closely with design team to ensure the vision and designs are understood and delivered.
- We work in a fun, fast paced environment, taking an agile approach to all projects. The majority of our work is delivered within three to six-month cycles, meaning you’ll always have the opportunity to work on new and exciting tasks.
- We are offering the opportunity to work flexibly, you choose where you want to work – at home or the office, whatever you feel comfortable with. Health insurance pack, 5 more paid holiday days, etc.
2455 – 5785 EUR gross