Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – Alter Domus is a leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. The company was founded in Luxembourg and has been independently owned by its current management since 2003. Alter Domus is a fully integrated provider of third-party middle office, fund, and corporate services to alternative investment managers and lenders globally. The professionals of Alter Domus are committed to playing a key role in achieving a sustainable future. The company promotes responsible and ethical business practices, actively supports the activities of the communities in which they live and work, and fosters environmentally sound operations.
- Reporting to the Head of Talent, the Head of Talent Acquisition Operations will have accountability for building and driving the transformation of the operational aspects of the global Talent Acquisition function to support the Group’s ambitious growth targets.
- You will create the delivery framework and blueprint for how a Talent Acquisition Operations Team will support the high volume, transactional activity that underpins the end-to-end recruitment process.
- You will build a team of HR Operations professionals to blend and leverage tools and processes to deliver efficiency, value and a best-in-class user experience for candidates.
- Your team will focus on re-engineering core processes and provide the delivery to support Talent Acquisition – ranging from ATS optimisation (SuccessFactors); the creation of employee contract templates and their automated production; interview scheduling and onboarding support for new employees.
- With a relentless focus on quality of service and operational excellence, you will drive significant improvements in the MI and reporting from the function. In particular, you will lead on the creation and production of a suite of standardised dashboards and reporting on Talent Acquisition activities globally and will seek opportunities to embed predictive analytics functionality to enhance the value and insight to the business to drive superior decision making at every stage in the recruitment process. In particular you will focus on key metrics around time to hire and measure candidate source to monitor direct sourcing activity and agency spend.
- You will play a critical role in using enhanced reporting to aid the business in forward-demand planning, budget forecasting and optimisation and measurement to support the creation of business cases for investment in new systems, processes and tools to improve time to hire and the candidate experience.
- You will focus on re-engineering core processes and embedding them globally using technology and automation, functionalisation, and candidate and hiring manager self-service to optimise and deliver a cost-effective and efficient service that can flex and scale to meet demand.
- Your role will also be accountable for defining and delivering the governance model to ensure core people policies, processes and tools are fit for purpose, with a focus on continuous improvement, identifying opportunities to standardise, functionalise and automate wherever possible.
- You will be accountable for a number of 3rd party relationships with partners and suppliers.
- You will actively identify opportunities to scale the Talent Acquisition operations function, building capability and upskilling the team while delivering a leaner cost structure. You will partner with the regional heads of Talent Acquisition and their teams.
- As a head of the Talent Acquisition Operations team:
- You will build and lead a high performing team
- You will actively role model a high-performance culture, with clear accountabilities, driving and improving cross-functional collaboration.
- You will lead a change agenda to empower the team at all levels to deliver a superb candidate experience
- You will understand the capability of your team and what is required to deliver on your objective, actively managing performance and developing a pipeline of talent.
- As the senior leader, you will also be responsible for driving change when necessary, delivering communications and directions to the team and supporting the development and engagement of employees at all levels.
- You will drive a culture of compliance and risk control to mitigate financial, operational and reputational risks.
- You will maintain a relentless focus on cost and budget discipline, driving a culture of accountability.
- You will promote and build the Alter Domus brand and culture both internally and externally, acting as a role model to our people, clients and customers.
- You will be accountable for ensuring that the People Operations maintains the highest social and environmental responsibility and standards.
- 8-10 years of experience creating and leading a world-class talent acquisition or broader people operations function, preferably within a globally matrixed structure.
- A proven track-record in unlocking value and efficiency in the core processes, tools and technology that underpin a global people operations function.
- Strong experience of identifying and deploying technology to enhance the end-to-end recruitment process and building commercial business cases to support adoption.
- Excellent project management skills – a Six Sigma or similar qualification would be a distinct advantage.
We offer multiple learning and career development opportunities to our network of 3,000 employees across more than 40 offices and desks. Thanks to them we are ahead of the game;
The 2021 opening of Alter Domus’ office in Vilnius represents a major milestone in the company’s fast development. By joining our brand-new European center of expertise, you will work for an international leader at the heart of Alter Domus’ client delivery operating model, servicing our most prestigious alternative investment clients from across Europe and beyond.
5170 - 10690 EUR gross