Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – Alter Domus is a leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. The company was founded in Luxembourg and has been independently owned by its current management since 2003. Alter Domus is a fully integrated provider of third-party middle office, fund, and corporate services to alternative investment managers and lenders globally. The professionals of Alter Domus are committed to playing a key role in achieving a sustainable future. The company promotes responsible and ethical business practices, actively supports the activities of the communities in which they live and work, and fosters environmentally sound operations.
Reporting to Head of IT Workplace, this role will help implement new systems processes to drive operational effectiveness and organisational synergies. Specifically, you will:
- Deliver systems projects with the right balance between cost, time, scope and quality.
- Provide hands-on expertise on systems-related projects, collaborating with the internal Operations Team.
- Deploy and troubleshoot various types of network elements, infrastructure services and platforms.
- Help implement new processes that achieve greater operational effectiveness and organizational synergies.
- Manage clear communication of progress/status with project stakeholders.
- Adapt to changing conditions and modify project execution plan as appropriate while managing multiple projects concurrently.
- Identify blockers and facilitate the removal of those blockers.
- Anticipate and evaluate risks.
- Comprehend complex technical details and relay information to both technical and business stakeholders.
- Creation of requirement documents upon completion of each project.
- Manage effective alignment with internal cross-functional tasks for installation, configuration, network connectivity and other hardware deployment.
- Drive urgency towards customer lab/field issues with the support organization and internal development teams.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Reporting and resolution of issues, risks and dependencies, proactively identifying potential planning gaps, suggesting mitigations to risks, actions to close issues or complete open items.
- 5-7 years’ experience with a technical background in Systems.
- Strong academic background combined with an excellent knowledge of Microsoft technologies, including server and client OS, Active Directory as well as a detailed technical knowledge of Citrix solutions.
- A track record in implementing or managing datacentres and virtual environments as well as implementing Microsoft Cloud Solutions (Azure, Office 365).
- Understanding of monitoring and reporting platforms, and associated tasks or operations.
- Fluency in English is a pre-requisite.
What will make you stand out in a crowd:
- You will be able to prioritise competing demands on your time with agility and tenacity, with a focus on accuracy and a high attention to detail.
- You will be comfortable acting autonomously, confident in your decision-making and judgement with an ability to influence stakeholders at all levels.
- You will have experience of balancing internal needs with external third-party suppliers, building consensus in challenging situations.
- You will enjoy partnering and collaborating as part of a team across international geographies.
- You will be adept at training and developing your team with a coaching mindset, acting as a role model to develop others.
From 3500 EUR gross